Our learning spaces complement our teaching approach, providing flexible spaces both outside and inside that encourage children to learn as inquirers. We begin our learning in the early years of life as inquirers who are testing, exploring and developing theories. This continues through Antonio, secondary schooling and beyond, including the Year 12 research project.
We share high expectations of ourselves and for your child's learning, progress and achievement. From Reception to Year 6, our educators collaborate professionally to continuously evaluate student progress and plan learning programs that will enable them to extend their knowledge, skills, dispositions and capabilities further.
Our passionate use the Australian Curriculum to teach, assess and report in the following Key Learning Areas:
- Religious Education (Crossways Framework)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (History and Geography)
- Languages (Auslan)
- The Arts (Visual Arts, Music, Drama, Dance, Media Arts)
- Health and Physical Education
- Technologies (Design and Technologies, Digital Technologies)
We also facilitate learning and development in the General Capabilities in the Australian Curriculum:
Our educators enrich your child's education by ensuring your child can also develop the key capabilities:
- spiritually aware and inspired by faith
- self-aware collaborative and socially adept
- intercultural and globally minded
- knoweldgeable, inquisitive and innovative
- confident and careful creators and users of ICTs
- moral, compassionate, ecologically aware
- literate, numerate and effective communicators
To learn more about the engaging program we offer you are invited to contact us schedule a school tour with our principal.